Ever wondered what your purpose in life is and how you can find personal fulfillment? Well I have and it has been a journey. The last Sunday service at Daystar was about finding your crusade and I sure did learn a few things.
- Selfishness is the reason we do not find fulfillment
- You need to learn to turn the focus away from yourself and focus on other people
- You can not find purpose if you are the center of your focus
- Get out of your bubble! Focus on others!!!
- Wish people well
- Take practical steps to meet the needs of other
It might take some adjustments to move the focus from yourself and unto others but like they say ‘continuous practice becomes an habit’.
Also try to find time to read through this interesting article I found by Leo Babauta http://zenhabits.net/life-purpose/